Saturday, August 14, 2010

The honey within you - being sweet -


Being sweet is a good thing. I recognize people who are truly sweet, there is a glow about them. I think they can be closer to heaven. Their hearts are bigger to embrace people and to give themselves more than the non-sweet folks. Sweet people may have reasons to be bitter about. However they chose to forgive and remaining sweet. This doesn't mean that they are dumb, naive, or slow; on the contrary, they are intelligent, wise, and quick.

The world may put sweetness down, but behold, true sweetness is from above and we have it within! The resource is GOD. How much honey do you have?

I LOVE all about GOD, especially HIS sweetness. Just look @ Creation! Look the majestic mountains, the heavens day and night, and the tenderness displayed in a delicate flower. Look at animal faces, at the perfect harmony in the human body, look into children's eyes...it's all wisely sweet to me!

Being sweet fuels love. And love is sweet. Being sweet warms up the heart. What happens when we are in love? All is sweet! isn't? Aww...Amazing feeling! Be sweet and may all seasons be sweet to thee...to GOD all the glory!

*

"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understanding all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love,I am nothing.
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burn, but have not love, it profits me nothing.

Love suffers long and it is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;

bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
LOVE never fails..." 1 Cor.13:1-8



*

No comments:

Post a Comment